I share with you Kache Aam ki sabji recipe. Raw mangoes are supposed to be cooling for our body system. Aam ki sabji made in raw mango, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds, sugar as Jaggery etc. Raw mango with make more other recipes. Kache aam ki sabji store in refrigerator for 5 to 8 days. So let’s me start how to make aam ki sabji.
Ingredients >> For The Raw Mango Sabji
- 2 cups chopped, Raw Mangoes (Kachche aam)
- 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds (Saunf)
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds (Methi dana)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds (Sarso ke dane)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi powder)
- 70 gm Jaggery (Gud)
- 1 tbsp Mustard oil (Sarso Ka Tel)
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder (Lal mirch powder)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves (Hara dhania)
- Salt to taste
Firstly, wash and cut mango pieces in medium size. Now boil water and mango pieces in kadhai for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the flame and wash the boil mango pieces with cold water for 2 times. Heat oil in pan. Once heated, add the fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, mustard seeds and cumin seeds. When seeds start to crackle & you smell the aroma. Add the mango pieces and mix well. Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and cook on medium heat to combine well with the other ingredients. Cover the lid and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the jaggery, little water and combine gently with mangoes. Cook for until the jiggery has completely melted than remove the flame. Add coriander leaves and mix well. So see your Aam ki sabji (aam ki launji) is ready. Transfer to a serving bowl.