This kulfi is without cook makes it. Kulfi is very popular dessert. All peoples eat kulfi, icecream, and any drinks are require in season for summer. Mango kulfi is taste in reach. I make some times pista kulfi, mava kulfi, badam kulfi, kesar pista kulfi. This kulfi is easy to make. You can try this dessert at home and I sure, its taste is batter then market. So let me start how to easy to make mango kulfi at home.
- 1 cup, Whole Milk (Doodh)
- 300 gm, Condensed Milk / Milk Maid
- 2 1/2 cups, chopped, Mangoes pieces
- 3/4 cup Cream Or Malai
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder (Elaichi Powder)
- 1/4 tbsp Almond Powder (Badam Powder)
- 1/4 tbsp Pistachios Powder (Pista Powder)
- Few Strands Saffron (Kesar)
Take a bowl, put the mango pieces and blend with a blinder. Add the cream, saffron, cardamom powder, condensed milk and blend again and make a smooth batter. Take kulfi mould and pour this kulfi batter in mold. Cover with lid and keep in the refrigerator for 6 to 7 hours. When kulfi is set then unmold with a knife and serve immediately in a serving plate. So look your yummy and creamy mango kulfi is ready. Eat and enjoy with your family in summer.