I share with you homemade pavbhaji masala powder. Pav bhai masala powder is easily available in market, but you can make to easily at home. Pavbhaji masala powder is a combination of a few favorite Indian spices. This masala powder is easily getting it pre-made, the aroma of freshly ground spices. Pavbhaji masala powder is store in airtight container for long time. You can try this masala powder at home. It is so easy to make at home. So let me start how to make pav vhaji masala powder at home.
- 5 whole Red Dry Chilli (Lal sabut sukhi mirch)
- 2 Cloves (Laung)
- 2½ Tbsp Coriander Seeds (Sabut Dhania)
- 3 to 4 Black Cardamoms (Kali Elaichi)
- Small Piece Cinnamon Sticks (Dal Chini)
- 1½ tbsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 1½ Tbsp Dry Mango Powder, (Amchur Powder)
- ¾ Tbsp Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
- 3 to 4 Black Papers (Kali Mirch)
Heat a pan, put in all dry ingredients and roast on low flame until they are golden brown in color. When become nice aroma then add dry mango powder and roast few minutes. Remove the flame. Transfer to a plate and keep a side and cool down. When the spices properly cool then all spices put in a mixture jar and grind with grinder and make fine powder. So prepare your home made pav bhaji masala, store in airtight container. When you make pavvhaji then use this pav bhaji masala pawder.