Veg manchurian is an popular chiness recipe. The veg manchurian are like then version in the veg fall sometimes they would be prefect and sometimes they would all break up while frying a mess which i hate when it happens and just imagine to clean up the oil and the pan, so one of the deep fried lovelies we indulged in, veg manchurian, a happy end result of fusion cooking. I tasted this manchurian as startes first time at any freiends home. I got the recipe and once tried too. Then totally forgot it. I tried it few days back and we both loved it.
For The Veg Balls :-
- 1/4 cup Chopped, Carrot (Gajar)
- 1/4 cup Chopped, Cabbage (Patta Gobi)
- 1/4 cup Fresh, Sweet Corn (Makki ke dane)
- 1/4 cup Chopped, Capsicum (Simala Mirch)
- 1/4 cup chopped, French Beans
- 3 tbsp Chopped, Onion (Pyaz)
- 3/4 tsp Black Paper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)
- 1 tbsp Chopped, Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)
- 1 1/2 cup Refined Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Oil for Deep fried
- 2 tbsp Oil (Tel)
- 1 tsp Sugar (Chini)
- Salt to taste
For The Sauce :-
- 1/2 cup Vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste (Lahasun Paste)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped, Onion (Barik kate Pyaz)
- ½ tbsp finely chopped, Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp finely chopped, Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt to Taste
Take a bowl. Put in refined four, corn flour and water and mix well. Add cabbage, carrot, french beans, spring onion, and thoroughly rob in salt. Add capsicum and mix thoroughly. Add black paper power and mix well. Make small balls for the prepare mixture. Now hot the oil in deep pan. When oil is come hot, deep fry prepare the balls in hot oil. Cook until the balls becomes golden brown in color. Remove the veg balls and drain, on tissue paper and keep a side. So prepare your vegetable balls.
For The Sauce :-
Firstly, 1 tbsp corn flour dissolved in 2 tbsp water. Keep a side. Heat oil in a pan. Put in ginger paste and garlic paste. Add green chillies and mix well. Add soya sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce, and salt. Add the vegetable stock and simmer for a few minutes. Add the corn flour paste to thicken the sauce. Add vinegar and mix well. Remove the flame.
Take a serving plate. Arrange the floret in it. Pour the sauce on the top and serve with rice.